- St. John's University (J.D., 1983)
Publications Editor, St. John's Law Review
- Manhattan College (B.A., summa cum laude, 1980)
- 1984, New York;
- 1985 U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York;
- 1988, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut;
- 2001, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York;
- 2002, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York and U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
Kevin F. Cavaliere
Kevin handles defense and coverage of claims against a broad array of insureds under professional and general liability policies.
- Author: "Protection of Proprietary Rights in Computer Programs," 57 St. John's L. Rev. 92 (1983);
- "Must an Insurer Disclose Reserve Information to Insureds and Other Carriers?," Professional Liability Underwriting Society Journal, April 2004.